Salesforce Integration & Data Replication
Salesforce.com provides a convenient hosted application service.
- No recovery for lost or corrupted data.
- No ability to give you a restore to what your data was yesterday.
- No back-end reporting.
- Integration with in-house applications is not possible without sophisticated AppExchange API programming.
Relational Junction for Salesforce simplifies Salesforce data integration, offline reporting, backup and recovery by creating and synchronizing a local data warehouse that is a perfect mirror of your Salesforce.com site.
- Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2, Informix, Sybase Database includes all custom objects and fields, including long text and attachments.
- No programming is required.
- The database schema is always in sync with your Salesforce site.
Salesforce Integration Tasks Made Easy
Big Data No Problem
Relational Junction for Salesforce is a unique solution that does not have the scalability limitations of other replication products.
- Replication can be both to and from your local database as often as every five minutes, and only copies the changes.
- Installation and creation of your warehouse take minutes, and replication speed is typically 500,000 records per hour.
- In use at Fortune 500 companies since 2004, this is the most scalable and reliable solution available.
Relational Junction for Salesforce has patented technology which segments data by time range to allow you to load tens of millions of records.
- The replication process is fully restartable.
- This capability gives Relational Junction for Salesforce a unique ability to handle unlimited amounts of Salesforce data.
Relational Junction for Salesforce Benefits
- Freedom to use any reporting or Business Intelligence products
- Improves reliability and performance of reporting enables analytics and exception reporting
- Rapid development using common SQL programming skills.
- No API programming.
- Legacy data migration
- External application integration
- Improves reliability and performance of integration
- Backup all data incrementally
- Keeps and can recover deleted records, including parent-child
- Optionally keeps all versions of all records
- Integrate customer & product data
- Integrate customer-facing or internal issue tracking
- Real time option enables immediate replication of all changes between Salesforce.com and the database
Best of Breed
- Bi-directional replication of all Salesforce data to a local database
- All data types, custom objects, and custom fields
- Full automation of all Salesforce data model changes
- Timestamp-based incremental replication for lowest footprint
- Fault tolerant – extensive failover / restart logic
- Structured single-pass loading of SaaS data with parent-child relationships
- Over nine years of enterprise customer experience
High Performance Parallel Bi-Directional Replication
- Copies one million records in 10-20 minutes, either from or to Salesforce.com.
- Performance & reliability better than Salesforce.com’s bulk API
- Not subject to volume and size restrictions of the bulk API
Patented Scalability of Data Replication
- Segmentation of replicated data by timestamps makes this the only data replication product that can effectively handle millions of records
- Eliminates timeouts
- Automatically restartable at point of failure
- Doesn’t require reloading entire table on failures
- Scales to largest Salesforce.com customers
Compliance Regulations for Customer Data
- SEC Rule 17a for securities broker-dealers
- HIPAA / FDA for healthcare organizations
- Requires data retention, historical tracking, data recovery
- Heavy fines for violation
- Database records are archived, never physically deleted
- Captures who deleted records and when
- Archived records fully recoverable, including entire account and related entities
- Optional change history for all fields in all tables – native Salesforce.com history tracking can only capture 20 fields per object
Create a mirrored schema on your server – all Salesforce.com objects will be created as tables, and all Salesforce.com fields created as database columns — automatically
Replicate all new and modified data to the schema as often as five minutes
Create or modify data in the local schema, and replicate the changes to your Salesforce.com site
Migrate legacy data to your Salesforce org– Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Products, even Documents and Attachments – not limited to standard Salesforce uploads
Write reports using your preferred reporting tool
Integrate to Other Databases
Integrate other back-office databases. Examples of this include maintaining customer and product data, integrating case management with bug tracking, providing a customer portal
Sophisticated analysis of customer data can be done with conventional reporting tools that go beyond native Salesforce.com reporting, including complex statistical and trending analysis. Our customers use a complete range of BI Tools, including:
- Business Objects
- Crystal Reports
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Native SQL Reporting
Relational Junction for Salesforce – Features
- Uses simple SQL transforms instead of confusing proprietary scripting language
- Allows any SQL construct, including table joins and unions
- Offers smart insert / update using unique keys in target table
- Intuitive web user interface
- Does not constrain functionality with drag-and-drop interface limitations
- Automatic timestamp filtering
- Handles time zone changes between databases
- Enables bolt-on business processing with database triggers and function
Ease of Use
- Leverages existing in-house database skills
- Short time-to-deploy with minimal training required
- Developers are productive within minutes
- Increases productivity — development time typically 2 tables per day, including data mapping, ETL setup, unit testing
- Compatible with source control tools – all definitions stored as XML on the file system
- Minimal training and support needed
- Captures and logs rejected records.
- Restarts at point of failure.
- Allows immediate termination at point of failure or bypass error and continue with error logging.
- Reports extensive load statistics.
- Typical replications speeds are 2 million records per hour.
- Transfers of long text and binary data are significantly slower due to inherent speed limitations in the respective DBMS platforms for streaming I/O.
- Cross Platform – Java J2EE 1.7 / JDBC
- Operating Systems: Windows and UNIX
Relational Junction Supports
- SQL Server
- Sybase, DB2
- IBM DB2
- CSV files, and XML
- All supporting software is free unless noted otherwise
- Complete technical documentation, expert telephone and email customer support.
- Installation and training included
- Data migration, integration, and implementation assistance is available through Sesame Software Professional Services Group.
Same Day Support
- Documented procedures
- User training
- Email customer support
- Same day and after-hours telephone support
- U.S. based support team
- All included in standard product price
- Salesforce.com legacy migration
- Salesforce.com organization split / clone/ merge
- Salesforce.com integration