Relational Junction Data Warehouse and Enterprise Application Integration Products
ETL Data Integration Connections
Protect and integrate your corporate data with Sesame Software’s Relational Junction suite of Enterprise Application Integration products, including best of breed solutions for Salesforce, NetSuite, and QuickBooks that leverage each platform’s specific technical requirements without the limitations of plug-ins to general purpose ETL Manager.
- Unique Hub-Centric Data Architecture for robust cost-effective Integration and Data Warehousing.
- Bi-Directional Data Replication for SaaS data sources.
- SQL-based ETL tool allows rapid and predictable development of unique integrations with minimal training and without the compromises of cloud-based solutions. ETL designed for real-world database developers.
Confused about the recent news that Sesame Software has been acquired?
Why Backup Salesforce, Pardot, NetSuite, and QuickBooks?
- These companies provide disaster recovery but not data recovery. Deleted data, corrupted data, removed fields or objects cannot be recovered.
- Data corruption or record loss is much more prevalent than you might think, and there is no way to recover without a database backup.
- Relational Junction backup provides all this and a versioned history of each record for compliance or point-in-time data recovery.
Why Relational Junction?
Read the Report
– Daan van Beek, CEO & Founder, The Passionned Group
“We had planned a project to build a proper customer database repository in-house, to replace the poorly designed CRM database from our previous vendor. The Relational Junction for Salesforce product eliminated the need, saving us countless hours of work and ongoing maintenance for an inhouse database. Sesame Software’s product has been running smoothly since June 2005. The level of support, and the level of understanding of how Salesforce.com works, has been a tremendous benefit to our own implementation. I strongly recommend this product and the vendor to anyone who needs to integrate internal applications to their Salesforce.com data, without requiring a knowledge of SOAP or the Salesforce.com API.”